1) Two point loads of 90kN and 160kN spaced at 3m interval moves across a girder of 8m span from left to right with 90kN load leading. Compute maximum shear force and bending moment at 3m from the left end. In addition, compute maximum bending moment anywhere in girder.
2) Deduce the influence line sketch for reactions, shear force at any section and bending moment at any section of the simply supported beam. By using influence line sketch, attain the reactions, shear force at 4m and bending moment at 4.5m for simply supported beam of span 6m subjected to the consistently distributed load of 20kN/m over the whole span.
3) Find out the fully plastic moment of the propped cantilever beam subjected to consistently disseminated load over left half of the span.
4) Find out the fully plastic moment of the fixed beam subjected to consistently circulated load over the left half of a span.
5) Two span continuous beam ABC of spans AB=6m, BC =4m. Moment of inertia is constant throughout A uniformly distributed load of 20kN/m acts over AB and the concentrated load of 60kN acts over BC. Evaluate the beam by matrix stiffness method.
6) Two span continuous beam ABC is fixed at A and simply supported over supports B and C. AB=6m, BC = 4m. Moment of inertia is constant throughout. A uniformly distributed load of 20kN/m acts over AB and a concentrated load of 60kN acts over BC. Evaluate the beam by matrix stiffness method.