1) Describe the basics of the remote sensing and also elements of the remote sensing?
2) Describe the Black body radiation, EMR spectrum, Planck’s law and Stefan Boltzman law.
3) describe the scattering phenomenon and various types of the scattering.
4) Describe the interaction of EMR with the Earth surface materials such as water, soil. And also describe the spectral signature and curve for the various materials.
5) Describe the several types of the satellites on several basis.
6) Describe the various types of the sensors that are used in the optical remote sensing.
7) Describe the SLAR and SAR. prepare a brief note on the Digital Image Processing.
8) Describe the interpretation techniques and its components.
9) Describe how remote sensing is applied in the agriculture, geology and town Planning.
10) Describe how the remote sensing is applied in the land use and land cover and forestry.