1) describe the Active and Passive components along with its exs.
2) Specify any 3 specifications of the resistors and describe any one of them.
3) describe the constructional details of the LDR and describe their applications.
4) Design the constructional diagram of the carbon film resistor and wire wound resistor and describe any one.
5) Develop the constructional diagram of the rheostat and specify some of its applications.
6) prepare some of the comparisons of TDR and LDR on the basis of their working principle, materials that are used for the constructions, characteristics and applications.
7) prepare differences between the linear and logarithmic potentiometer.
8) describe what is meant by NTC and PTC resistor along with their material, temperature resistance characteristics in detail.
9) Determine colour code of the following given resistor:
a) 33 k?+ 10%
b) 72 k?+ 20%
c) 420 k?+ 5%
d) 3.3 k?+ 1%
10) describe the functions of resistors and capacitors in the electronic Circuit.