1) If x=3.5t3– 7 t2, find out velocity, acceleration and position of particle, when t = 5 sec.
2) Let a wheel rolling on the straight track. Show the characteristics of general plane motion.
3) prepare down the work energy equation of rigid body. prepare down the meaning for all parameters used in equation.
4) What do you mean by general plane motion? prepare down some suitable exs.
5) What do you mean by Limiting friction?
6) What do you mean by Co-efficient of friction and angle of friction?
7) State coulomb’s laws of dry friction.
8) What do you mean by impending motion?
9) Describe angle of repose in detail with suitable ex.
10) Describe cone of friction in detail.
11) Describe the terms in detail:
i) Ladder friction.
ii) Wedge friction
iii) Screw friction
iv) Belt friction