1) prepare down the various sources of errors in measurements and measuring instruments? Describe in detail.
2) prepare brief notes on:
(a) Standards of measurement
(b) Order of instruments.
(c) Calibration of instruments.
3) describe the principle, construction and working of the following with neat and suitable sketches.
(a) Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT).
(b) Rotary Variable Differential Transformer (RVDT).
4) describe the principle and operation of transducers given below with neat and suitable sketches.
(a) Piezo electric transducer
(b) Digital encoder
5) Describe the principle and working of force measuring instruments given below:
(a) Proving ring
(b) Strain gauge load cell
6) describe the principle and operation of temperature measuring instruments given below with neat and suitable sketches.
(b) Radiation pyrometer
7) prepare down the basic principles involved in operations of:
(a) Charge Amplifier
8) prepare down brief notes on the following:
(a) Error Detection and Feedback
(b) Analogue to digit converters.