1) Which is a non-Linear device amongst resistor, inductor and transistor?
2) Determine the lag/lead phase relation between voltage across R and XL when two are in series?
3) When is a two-port network symmetrical in terms of ABCD parameters?
4) prepare down the Fourier transform F (jw) of the even function f (t).
5) prepare down the expression of function f (t) shifted by 'a'.
6) When is the network N' a dual of network N?
7) When is a network supposed to be linear?
8) Determine the number of various node pair voltage in the network that has 10 nodes and 17 branches? What is the phase difference between applied voltage and current in a circuit having 90 ohms resistance in series with 90 ohms capacitive reactance?
9) In what kind of load Thevenin’s theorem can be applied to compute current?
10) What is the number of independent loops in a network containing conventional transformer and 8 elements with 5 nodes?
11) prepare down the integral representing the convolution of two functions f1(t) and f2(t).
12) prepare down the transfer function of the electrical low pass RC network.