1) prepare down the step of response of RLC circuit.
2) Determine the expression for current in the series RLC circuit fed by a D.C. voltage of 20v with R=8Ω, L=5H, C=1/8F. Suppose the initial conditions to be zero.
3) Describe Series Resonance in detail.
4) A series RLC circuit consists of R=50Ω, L=0.05H and C=0.05μF. Compute the frequency of resonance. A variable frequency sinusoidal voltage of value 50v is applied to the circuit. Determine the frequency at which voltage across L & C is maximum. Also compute voltages across L & C at frequency of resonance. Find maximum current in the circuit.
5) Briefly describe the parallel resonance.
6) A resistor and capacitor are in series with the variable inductor. When a circuit is connected to 200v, 50Hz supply, maximum current attained by varying the inductance is 0.314A. Voltage across capacitor, when current in circuit is maximum is 800v. Determine the values of series circuit elements.