1) prepare down two significant differences between open-loop and closed-loop control systems.
2) What do you mean by the transfer function of a series RLC circuit relating the output current I(s) and input voltage E(s)? Describe in detail
3) prepare down the standard test signals used in control systems.
4) Response of system subjected to the unit step input is c(t) = 1 +0.2e-60t – 1.2e-10t, get an expression for closed-loop transfer function.
5) prepare down the frequency domain specifications?
6) Describe how you will recognize whether the given system is stable or not by using polar plot?
7) prepare down the starting and end points of the root locus branches? Also prepare down the values of gain at these two points.
8) Describe the term limitedly stable with respect to stability of control system.
9) Describe why compensation is essential in feedback control system?
10) What is meant by PID controller? prepare down the transfer function of PID controller.