1) What do you mean by a half cell potential?
2) prepare down the important features of needle electrodes.
3) prepare down the origin of brain waves.
4) Describe the special features of isolation amplifier.
5) What do you mean by EEG and EMG?
6) What do you mean by ECG and ERG?
7) What do you mean by Einthoven Triangle?
8) prepare down any four types of surface electrodes.
9) prepare down the name of the various types of electrodes used for a Bio-medical instrumentation system.
10) What is the frequency range of ECG,EEG and EMG waves.
11) prepare down the advantages of chopper amplifier.
12) What do you mean by latency? Describe ion detail.
13) prepare down the difference between metallic microelectrode and Non metallic microelectrode
14) prepare down the requirements of Physiological amplifiers.
15) What do you mean by Microelectrodes?