1) Describe the properties of the matched filters.
2) Discuss the use of Adaptive Equalization techniques
3) a) Deduce the probability of the error equation of BPSK.
b) prepare down the error performance of the BFSK and BPSK.
4) describe QPSK transmitter and receiver with suitable block diagram.
5) Describe the significance and the procedures of the symbol synchronization in the receiver design.
6) Describe the closed loop transmitter synchronization in detail.
7) Describe the direct sequence spread spectrum in detail.
8) prepare a brief notes on the following:
a) Broad band noise jamming.
b) Partial band noise jamming.
c) Multiple tone jamming.
d) Repeat back jamming.
9) Describe the steps that are involved in the DES in detail.
10) Describe any one public key encryption algorithm in detail.