1) prepare down the factors which limit the size a cell can obtain? Compare metabolic rates of prokaryotes and eukaryotes. What are prions and why are they significant?
2) Describe the significance of ATP to life. describe what it is, how it works, why it is significant, and how much is used on the daily basis. You can attain the information by searching internet
3) What is meant by karyotype and what is its significance? When must women have procedure performed and describe why? prepare down the differences between aerobic respiration, anaerobic respiration, and fermentation? prepare down the factors which control these kinds of metabolism?
4) prepare down the advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction? Under what situation, asexual reproduction is an advantage? prepare down the differences between mitosis and meiosis?
5) describe the function of chromosomal mutations in survival of microorganisms? How regularly do beneficial mutations happen and what environmental factors can affect it? Describe the mechanisms a cell uses to repair chromosomal mutations? What do you mean by the Human Genome Project and describe the reasons that you do or do not feel that it is valuable.