1) List out the materials that are used for the belts.
2) prepare down the benefits of chain drive over belt or rope drive.
3) describe what is pressure angle or angle of obliquity?
4) Describe the term axial pitch in helical gears.
5) What are crown bevel gears? Sketch its schematic representation.
6) Describe the following terms used in worm gearing:
b) Lead angle.
7) What are the points to be considered while designing gear boxes, incorporating sliding cluster gear?
8) What is a ray diagram and specify its uses.
9) describe why a positive clutch is used?
10) describe how does the function of a brake differ from that of a clutch?