1. prepare down a career development plan (1000 words or less): Comprise current area(s) of research interest, current areas of the clinical or translational investigation, proposed training plan comprising information regarding additional training, what you hope to gain from the mentor experience, what courses you think will be the most advantageous to your success, and career goals.
2. prepare down the personal statement answering following problems (500 words or less):
1. How did you arrive at this place in your career?
2. A career in clinical or translational research is challenging, with numerous opportunities and frustrations. Why are you attracted to this career?
3. A description of potential research project you would like to work on or are thinking about (500 words or less).