1) Sketch the typical ECG waveform along with its component waves, durations and their intervals equivalent to its cardiac activity and event.
2) prepare differences between the EEG and ENG rhythms with one well-illustrated ex.
3) Execute the Pan – Tompkins method to detect the QRS in the MATLAB
4) describe the common attributes and applications of the correlation analysis of EEG
5) prepare a brief proposal for determining the averaged PSD estimates of systolic and Diastolic heart sounds.
6) describe how you will assess the functional integrity of bioprosthetic valves.
7) describe what are the potential physiological artifacts in the ECG? Will you employ non – electronic methods for preventing or suppressing such artifacts?
8) Will you develop the frequency domain filter to eliminate the periodic artifacts like power-line interference?
9) describe the several criteria included in selecting the suitable filter? describe it with the help of one case study.
10) describe the frequency–domain filter to eliminate the high – frequency noise with the minimal loss of the signal to noise ratio within the specific pass band.