1) Determine the time needed to drill the hole for length 40mm considering the approach and hole travel of 2.5mm each with feed 0.3mm/rev, at what speed of 30mm. Drill will run to cut the steel at 30m/min surface speed.
2) describe the working principle included in milling operation with suitable sketch.
3) describe all the milling operation with suitable sketch?
3) prepare differences between END milling and FACE milling operations?
4) describe how is machining time determined for milling and state expression calculation of approach length for the face and plane milling cutter?
5) A Rectangular work piece of size 60x30x200 mm long is to de-milled to descrease the height by 10 mm. The face cutter diameter is 100 mm the spindle rpm is 120, and the feed is 6 mm/min. The depth of cut is single pass is not to be exceeded over 2 mm. Determine the time taken in order to complete the job.
6) Provide the 6 application of the deep hole drilling.