1. prepare detailed notes on the methods of accounting for fluctuating radar cross sections.
2. Design the block diagram of the digital signal processor with pulse compression and describe the functions of each block.
3. Describe discrete correlation in detail. What will be the process gain if the correlation results in pulse compression and the interference pattern are totally uncorrelated to transmitted pattern?
4. What is the principle of amplitude only MTIs and vector MTIs.
5. Describe with suitable diagram the cell averaging CFAR receiver.
6. prepare down suitable expressions for signal power received and signal to interference ratio considering signal losses and multiple hits.
7. With a block diagram describe in detail the working of the pulse radar and comment on the radar frequencies.
8. Describe the following:
(a) system loss
(b) propagation medium loss.