1) Describe some of the features of the ideal Op-amp.
2) Develop the Block diagram of Op-amp with suitable names and also describe the output stage.
3) Describe the features of practical Op-amp.
a) Input offset voltage
d) Slew Rate
4) describe the difference between the positive and negative feedback?
5) prepare a brief note on the Virtual Ground Concept.
6) describe the maximum value of output voltage swing acquired from an Op-amp circuit?
7) describe the circuit diagram of output stage and draw the diagram.
8) describe the balanced differential amplifier circuit with the constant current source with the help of diagram.
9) describe the two pin configurations of the IC 741 and draw the diagram.
10) For an inverting amplifier the input voltage is sine wave with the peak voltage of 1 Volt and frequency of 1KHz. Find the value of output voltage and draw the input and output voltage waveforms. Consider R1 = 1K?, RF =10K? & the supply voltage to be ±15.
11) Draw the circuit diagram of non-inverting amplifier along with the feedback and deduce the expression for its voltage gain.
12) describe the inverting Adder for 3 inputs V1, V2, and V3 and draw the diagram.
13) Develop the basic integrator diagram by using the Op-amp and deduce its output voltage equation.
14) Illustrate the basic differentiator diagram by using the Op-amp and deduce its output voltage equation.
15) prepare the comparisons of active integrator and the active differentiator.