1) Deduce the ripple factor and the transformer utilization factor (TUF) for the full wave rectifier.
2) Describe the series and shunt regulator with the help of suitable diagram.
3) a) find out the Q point for voltage divider bias circuit. Consider
R1=56K?, R2=12.2K?, RC=2K?, RE=0.4K?, VCC=10V, β=100 and VBE=0.7V
b) Develop the fixed bias circuit for
VCC=12V, β=100, ICQ=1mA, VCEQ=6V. Suppose VBE=0.7V
4) Deduce the expression for the stability factor of fixed bias and voltage divider bias.
5) Deduce the expression for the voltage gain and input impedance of an N stage cascade amplifier.
6) Deduce the expression for the efficiency of class A power amplifier and show how the efficiency can be increased.
7) Deduce the expression for the voltage shunt and current series feedback amplifier.
8) Derive expression for the frequency of oscillation and condition of the oscillation for Colpitts oscillator.
9) Deduce the expression for the voltage gain and bandwidth of the single tuned amplifier.
10) prepare a brief note on the neutralization and unilateralization.