1) describe Intel 8086 Microprocessor Architecture in detail.
2) describe any five addressing modes of 8086 with appropriate exs.
3) prepare an 8086 ALP to convert the 8 bit binary number into equivalent gray code.
4) Describe the function of all pins of 8086 Processor.
5) prepare an 8086 ALP to sort the array of ten bytes in ascending order. Add comments to your Program.
6) Describe the function of different flags of 8086 microprocessor.
7) Describe the function of unsigned multiplication and Division instructions in 8086 with suitable exs.
8) describe the functional units present and their functions in BIU and EU of 8086 in detail.
9) prepare 8086 assembly language program to do the following:
a) To move string of words from offset 1000h to offset 6000h. Length of the string is 0Ch.
b) To add the array of bytes. Array contains 50 bytes.