1. The teller at the bank with brown hair and brown eyes is taller than the other tellers.
2. When Sally eats healthy foods and exercises regularly, her blood pressure is 10 points lower than when she does not exercise and eats fatty foods.
3. The Italian restaurant across the street closes at 9 pm but the one two blocks away closes at 10 pm.
4. For the past two days, the clouds have come out at 3 pm and it has started raining at 3:15 pm.
5. Graph the data from Water Quality vs. Fish Population table (found at the beginning of this experiment).
You may use Excel, then "Insert" the graph, or use another drawing program. You may also draw it neatly by hand and scan your drawing. If you choose this option, you must insert the scanned jpg image here.