1) Describe Normal microbial flora of human body with suitable diagram?
2) Describe how you can describe the host – microbe interaction clinically?
3) prepare down the routine laboratory techniques which are used for isolation and identification of Bacteria.
4) What is meant by Diagnostic Microbiology? prepare down its importance in bacteriological examination.
5) Describe the terms given below:
a) Gastrointestinal disorder
b) gas gangrene
6) describe the clinical symptoms, pathogenesis, Epidemiology, laboratory diagnosis of Tuberculosis in detail.
7) What is meant by Myxoviruses and describe the clinical diagnosis, symptoms and prophylaxis?
8) describe AIDS and describe why it is an immune deficiency disease clinically.
9) What do you understand by mycosal or mycotic infections and describe in detail?
10) describe the terms given below:
a) Zoonotic diseases