1) What do you mean by genome and proteomes? Describe with suitable exs.
2) prepare a detailed note of gene regulatory networks.
3) What is meant by haplotype? prepare down its application in bioinformatics studies.
4) What is meant by Heuristic programming? Describe where will you apply that?
5) prepare down the classification of Mendelian diseases. prepare down suitable exs.
6) prepare down suitable exs for complex diseases. Describe why they are known as “complex diseases”? prepare down their significance in health care planning.
7) describe linkage equilibrium, “All against all” and “between” analysis in detail.
8) Why rat is known as a model organism and describe its genome in detail.
9) prepare a detailed note of computational analysis of gene.
10) Functional linkage and high resolution analysis are significant in the study of bioinformatics. Describe in detail.
11) State Hardy-Weinberg law and correlate it with human population analysis.
12) prepare down the difference between homo and heterogeneity by giving suitable exs.
13) Describe in detail, cluster analysis is a better tool than other methods in analyzing and conducting study genes.
14) Describe how ligand characterization is achieved?
15) What is meant by personalized medicine? Describe why it is required?
16) prepare down the importance of population variation in human evolution.