1) Deduce the effective noise temperature of a cascade amplifier and describe how different noises are generated in the method of representing them.
2) Describe the following terms:
(i) Random variable
(ii) Random process
(iii) Gaussian process
3) Describe how different noises are generated and the method of representing them.
4) prepare detailed notes on noise temperature and noise figure.
5) Deduce the noise figure for cascade stages.
6) What do you mean by narrowband noise? describe the properties of the quadrature components of a narrowband noise?
7) prepare detailed notes on thermal noise and short noise.
8) Describe about white and filtered noise in detail.