1) prepare down mathematical definitions of velocity and acceleration.
2) Car traverses half of the distance with velocity of 40 Kmph and remaining half of distance with the velocity of 60 Kmph. Determine the average velocity.
3) What do you mean by a friction and categorize its types.
4) Categorize the kinds of friction.
5) What do you mean by Limiting friction?
6) What do you mean by coefficient of static friction?
7) Define coulomb’s laws of dry friction.
8) What do you mean by rolling resistance? describe in detail.
9) What is coefficient of rolling resistance?
10) describe coefficient of friction and state its relationship with angle of friction.