1. Differentiate in situ from ex situ when it comes to strategies for remediation of the contaminated sub-surface site. prepare down the advantages and disadvantages of each.
2. What do you mean by biopolymers? prepare down their characteristics. List out and describe stages in production of any one of biopolymer.
3. prepare a detailed note on:
(a) Rotating biological contractors.
(b) Fluidized bed reactors.
4. Sketch the flow chart of streptomycin production and describe the different steps in purification.
5. prepare a detailed note on:
(a) Functional specificity of interferons.
(b) Production of interferons.
(c) Applications of interferons.
6. describe the production of lactic acid giving importance to the following steps
(a) Organisms used