1. What are factors which limit the size the cell can obtain? Compare metabolic rates of the eukaryotes and prokaryotes.
2. What are prions and why are they significant?
3. Describe the significance of ATP to life. What it is, how it works, why it is significant, and how much is employed on the daily basis. You can acquire the information by searching internet (my favourite search engine is google.com), the school library, the CD Rom which comes with text, or another source.
4. Illustrate out the term karyotype and what is its significance? When must women have the procedure carried out and why?
5. What are the differentiations between anaerobic respiration, aerobic respiration, and fermentation? What are the factors which control such types of the metabolism?