1. Chlorophyll becomes ____ whenever it absorbs light.
2. In plants and algae, photosynthesis takes place within the _____
3. The green color of leaves is due to the presence of what?
4. The source of oxygen in the carbohydrates formed by plants is ______
5. The person born with ____ is born with no immune system.
6. White blood cells are made from _________
7. ______ is cancer of the cells which produce the white blood cells
8. In ______ immunity a person is given an injection of antibodies from the other person or animal.
9. The hypothesis that evolution of various species takes place at a slow constant rate is termed as ________
10. All of a cells _____________ can be found in nucleus.