The epigenetic mechanisms comprised throughout embryogenesis and about developmental diseases resultant from defects in genes included in the epigenetic regulation.
1) describe epigenetic changes included in embryogenesis.
2) describe X inactivation and describe its method.
3) State the gene imprinting and describe its method.
4) Name and describe three human developmental disorders caused by the faulty epigenetic.
5) Most of the epigenetic changes take place on fertilization and throughout the pre-implantation stages. What are the implications of this phenomenon in embryos formed via assisted reproductive methodologies?
6) Do these embryos exhibit the same epigenetic modifications? describe the evidence and provide references to support your answer.