1. Find a recent article related to diabetic
2. Choose an article that has the epidemiological study as the major part of the argument.
3. Summarize the article in one paragraph (about 100 words). Paraphrasing is a must. Also, remember to point out why the article may be important.
4. In the article summary, incorporate some terminology or concept learned in this class.
5. Point out a fatal flaw or flaws in the conclusion of the article. Articulate your opinion. This should take about one paragraph .
Keep in mind that writing should not be the target of your criticism. Rather, you should focus on the logic (See the extra credit quiz handout as reference).
6. Suggest one realistic experiment to either support or refute the conclusion of the article.