1) State the major parts of the synchronous reluctance motor?
2) Specify the type of winding within the stator of synchronous reluctance motor?
3) Why the rotor position sensor is necessary for the operation of switched reluctance motor?
4) describe why the” Switched reluctance motor is singly exited motor”?
5) How the quasi sinusoidal distribution of flux is achieved in the sine wave PMBL D.C motor?
6) Sketch the phasor diagram of permanent synchronous motor for lagging p.f when Id is +ve.
7) Specify some of the benefits of the PMBL d.c motor.
8) Draw the speed-torque features of the PMBL d.c motor.
9) List out the merits of the 2 ph excitation within the stepper motor?
10) A 3 stack VR stepper motor has a step angle of 10 deg. Describe what is the number of rotor teeth in every stack?