1) prepare comparison between crosses belt drive and open belt drive on the basis of-
a) Velocity ratio
b) Direction of driven pulley
d) Length of belt drive.
2) State the effect of centrifugal tension on power transmission.
3) What do you understand by ‘gear train’?
4) describe epicyclic gear train with neat diagram.
5) Define the term related to spur gear.
a) Circular pitch
b) Diametral pitch
d) Pitch circle diameter.
6) describe briefly the difference between simple, compound and epicyclic gear train?
7) Draw two neat labeled sketch of gear to connect shaft parallel to each other?
8) State several types of keys.
9) State types of shaft coupling.
10) describe sunk keys in detail?
11) describe the Flange Coupling with neat sketch?