1) Define and prove parallelogram law of forces.
2) prepare down the difference between like forces and unlike forces
3) Determine the centre of gravity of 100 mm x 150 mm x 30 mm T-section.
4) Describe sliding friction and rolling friction with suitable exs.
5) Describe any simple machine with suitable and neat sketch.
6) What do you mean by moment? Define Varignon’s theorem.
7) State coplaner concurrent and non concurrent force. Describe free body diagrams.
8) What is law of machine? Derive an equation for the same.
9) What do you mean by couple? prepare down the the characteristics of a couple.
10) A body of weight 300 N is lying on a rough horizontal plane having a coefficient of friction 0.3. Determine the magnitude of the force which can move the body while acting at an angle of 25° with the horizontal.
11) What is pulley? describe the working of first system, second system and third system of pulley.
12) prepare brief notes on
a. Bow’s Notation
b. Resultant and component of forces