1) Deduce an expression for the electric field intensity because of the charged sphere.
2) Describe the concept of electric field and describe the intensity of electric field.
3) Determine the intensity of electric field at the point 50 cm from the charge of 4.8 X 10-6 Coulomb within a medium of the dielectric constant 3.6.
4) Acquire the relation between flux density D and electric field intensity E.
5) State and describe inverse square law of Columb and describe 1Columb.
6) describe electric line of force and specify properties of it.
7) Two charges of 4C and 16C are kept 30 cm apart in air. At what point between them the electric intensity because of two charges will be equal?
8) describe the term Electric flux, Electric field Intensity and Electric flux density.
9) Describe why the potential of the earth is regarded as zero?
10) Deduce an equation for the potential difference between the two points.
11) Determine the Potential at a point 40cm away from the point charge +1C.
12) Determine the potential due to a point charge by integration method.