1) describe what is meant by the super-heterodyning?
2) A carrier of 20 MHz is amplitude modulated with a signal frequency of 3 KHz and amplitude of 5V. If the modulation index is 0.5, draw the spectra of the waveform.
3) Mathematically represent an FM wave.
4) describe the need for the Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis circuits?
5) Design the PSK signal waveform. And describe it in brief.
6) describe what is meant by the Sampling theorem.
7) Speicfy the Kepler’s three laws of the planetary motion.
8) describe what is Numerical Aperture?
9) describe why is the hexagonal cell shape chosen in the cellular technology?
10) prepare differences of the soft handover with hard handover.