1) describe any of the four requirements of the adjustable speed drive.
2) Design the block diagram describeing the basic element of the drive and describe each block.
3) Specify how it can be used for the regenerative braking within the separately excited DC motor.
4) Specify the transfer function of the armature controlled Dc motor and describe its stability with respect to the characteristic equation.
5) Design the equivalent circuit and speed torque characteristic of independently excited DC motor.
6) Propose appropriate drive for following given applications:
a) Pump and Blower
7) describe the four quadrant operation of the Hoist.
8) Describe several methods of braking of electric motor, with the help of circuit diagram.
9) describe any starting of the electric motor, describe any one in detail.
10) Sketch the circuit diagram of 3 phases of fully control converter fed drive.
11) Sketch the circuit diagram of 3 phases of semi converter drive and describe some of its operation along with the help of waveform.
12) Sketch the circuit of 3 phases of converter drive and state the equation for the armature voltage.
13) Sketch the circuit diagram of single phase half wave converter drive and describe its working with the help of waveforms.