1) describe the meaning of the V-belt designated as B 2286-IS 2494.
2) Describe how can you specify a roller chain?
3) Specify the law of gearing. State which profiles of gears satisfy this law?
4) describe how the gears are classified on the basis of position of teeth on the wheel?
5) prepare a brief notes on worm and worm wheel.
6) Discuss when do we use bevel gears.
7) Sketch the structural diagram for number of spindle speeds 2 x 3 x 2.
8) Describe the term “Progression ratio” referring to the gear box.
9) Distinguish between a brake and clutch.
10) prepare down the difference between clutch and coupling.