1) Specify the interrupts of 8085. describe in detail.
2) describe what is meant by the machine cycle?
3) prepare down the format of BSR control word in 8255.
4) describe the differences between the two key lockout and N-key rollover modes in 8279?
5) How much current is required to drive an LED? Sketch the typical driver circuit for it.
6) describe various types of communication.
7) Provide the function of following 8086 CPU pins MN/MX, LOCK.
8) describe what is the segment override prefix? Provide an ex.
9) describe how do you switch from the real mode to the protected mode in 80386?
10) Describe the branch prediction logic within the Pentium processor.