1) A sphere of diameter 16cm is kept in the medium of dielectric constant 3.2 and is given a charge of 0.0048MicroColuoub.Find
a) Potential on its surface and
b) Potential at 6cm away from its centre.
2) Describe the absolute potential and deduce an equation for it.
3) Two charges of 140 micro columb and -200 micro columb are kept 1m apart in air. Determine the point where resultant potential is zero.
4) Specify the factors that are affecting the capacitance of capacitor.
5) Describe the capacitance and 1 farad.
6) Whenever a charge of 0.05 micro columb is given to the capacitor, its potential is increased to 100V. Determine its Capacitance.
7) Describe the principal of capacitor.
8) Deduce an equation for the Capacity of a Parallel plate capacitor.
9) Determine the effective capacitance for three capacitors connected in series.
10) Describe the types of capacitors
11) Two capacitors have an equivalent capacitance of 12f when connected in parallel and 2.25Fwhen connected in series. Determine their individual capacitances.
12) Area of the parallel plate condenser is 3.21sq.m and distance between plates is 0.1mm. Determine the capacitance of a condenser if its dielectric constant is 7 and permittivity of free space = 8.9X 10-12
13) Deduce an equation for the energy of the charged capacitor.