1) Describe the vector diagram of the synchronous reluctance motor
2) Deduce the expression for emf induced within the synchronous reluctance motor.
3) Deduce the torque equation of the switched reluctance motor.
4) describe what is the step angle of the 3 phase SR motor having 12 stator poles and 8 rotor poles? Specify the commutation frequency in every phase at the speed of 6000 rpm?
5) Deduce the expression for 3 phase torque in the sine wave PMBL D.C motor.
6) describe the self control of the permanent magnet synchronous motor.
7) Specify the difference between the mechanical and electronic commutation.
8) A PMBL D.C motor has the torque constant of 0.12Nm/A. referred to the d.c supply If the armature resistance is 0.15 ohms/ph and the total voltage drop in the controller transistors is 2V, Find the stall current & stall torque.
9) Describe the construction and principle of the PM type stepper motor with (1 ph on and 2ph on) mode of excitation.
10) A stepper motor has the step angle of 1.8deg and is driven at 4000pps. Find:
i) The resolution
ii) Motor speed
iii) Number of pulses needed to rotate the shaft through 54 deg.