1) Specify the benefits of the per-unit computations?
2) Provide the equations for converting the base KV on HV side to LV side of the transformer and Vice-versa.
3) Specify the diagonal elements and off diagonal elements of the bus impedance matrix.
4) describe how the Zbus added from the new bus-p to the existing bus-q
5) describe what do you understand by the doubling effect?
6) Design the connection of sequence networks for the line –to-line fault at the terminals of an unloaded generator.
7) Specify the various kinds of the buses in a power system?
8) prepare down the load flow equations of the Newton-Raphson method.
9) Specify the equal area criterion.
10) A 50 Hz, 4 pole turbo generator of rating 20MVA, 13.2KV has an inertia constant of H=9KW –sec/KVA. Determine the kinetic energy stored within the rotor at the synchronous speed.