1) State the EMF equation of the DC generator.
2) Draw the speed-torque features of the dc series motor.
3) A transformer has 200 turns on the secondary, the flux has the maximum value of 0.1Wb and varies sinusoidal with a frequency of 60 Hz. find out the value of induced E.M.F in the secondary
4) describe why the rating of transformer is in KVA?
5) Describe why skewing is used for the rotor assembly?
6) describe what is the condition for maximum torque under starting and running condition of the 3-phase induction motor?
7) Specify the applications of the synchronous motor?
8) Describe the term regulation of an alternator?
9) Sketch the circuit diagram of the ac servomotor.
10) Describe the principle of the operation of Permanent magnet dc motor.