1) Sketch the suitable equivalent circuit of current-series feedback amplifier and get the expression for input impedance and output impedance.
2) Sketch the circuit of the voltage-shunt feedback amplifier and get the expression for transresistance and voltage gain.
3) Sketch and describe the working of crystal oscillator.
4) Sketch the circuit of Colpitts oscillator and deduce the condition for oscillation.
5) Draw the suitable circuit of transformer-coupled Common-Emitter amplifier and get power conversion efficiency.
6) Sketch a practical class AB power amplifier and describe how crossover distortion is minimized in class AB mode.
7) Sketch the suitable circuit of collector coupled Astable multivibrator and deduce the frequency of multivibrator.
8) Sketch and describe the working of Schmitt trigger.
9) prepare down the principle of operation of single tuned amplifier by using capacitive coupling.
10) Describe the effect of Bandwidth in cascading amplifier in detail.