Select an organism that contains a population with two distinct traits.
1) Red and green beetles
2) Humans with red hair and brown hair
3) Birds with short beaks and long beaks etc).
1) Determine the percentage of each trait in your "population".
2) Now change that percentage (you decide how drastically). What are your new percentages?
3) Pick one of the subsequent for the shift in trait percentages for your "population".
a) Random genetic drift
b) Gene flow
c) Nonrandom mating
4. Define the effect you picked as well as describe how this was able to distress your "population" (define what happened in your fictional population)