1. Please mention 5 nonthermal technologies to process foods and thoroughly describe all of them.
2. Please describe the Preservation of Foods by Oscillating Magnetic Fields. Please provide a critical evaluation of this technology. describe the possible mechanism of microbial inactivation by this approach.
3. Please sketch the design of a plant to process juices using Pulsed Electric Fields. The plant should have a capacity to process 5000 liters per our. Please try to be as realistic as possible and document as much as possible your design.
4. Please describe two possible approaches to design a high pressure vessel. Please provide as much details as possible.
5. Please define bacteriocins and mention at least three with potential food applications. Please describe in details how the microbial inactivation takes place.