1) Perform a requirements analysis for the Case Study. Express the outcomes using the given artifacts:
a) A use case diagram for the functional requirements of the whole system, accompanied by: Short use case descriptions for each and every use case.
b) A system-wide (that is, non-functional) requirement document.
2) Choose the two (2) most vital use cases in the system, and produce full use case explanations for each one. For each of such two most vital use cases, also generate an activity diagram which expresses the workflows for which use case.
Use Case Realization
3. Develop a domain model for the Case Study. Illustrate your model with a class diagram, exhibiting any inheritance and compositional relationships.
4. For each of the two chosen most essential use cases develop use case realizations exhibiting the sequence of messages involved. Express such use case realizations in separate communication diagrams.
5. For each of the two chosen most essential use cases, transform the communication diagram produced for Task 4 into an equivalent sequence diagram.