1) Oxaloacetate and Acetyl CoA unite to form which of the given molecules?
2) Select which is not directly related with electron transport chain from the options given below:
i) Oxidation of FADH2
ii) Chemiosmotic synthesis of ATP
iii) Oxidation of NADH
iv) Generation of a H+ gradient
3) With respect to enzyme phosphofructokinase, ATP is a(n)...
i) None of these
4) If you consumed toxic compound which blocks function of cytochrome C (like hydrogen cyanide), which is most possible to happen?
i) Glucose levels would increase
ii) ATP levels would increase
iii) Citrate levels would increase
iv) NADH levels would increase
5) The objective of fermentation is to:
i) Create the alternative energy source for cell to use
ii) Create hydrogen (H+) ions to use in Oxidative Phosphorylation
iii) Refill the supply of NAD+ for glycolysis
iv) Decrease NADH