1) Describe how to use an RST instruction to implement a software breakpoint.
2) Describe an interrupt process and the difference between a maskable and non-maskable interrupt by using exs.
3) Interface a 10 or 12-bit D/A converter with the 8-bit microprocessor.
4) Design a circuit to interface an 8-bit D/A converter with an 8-bit microprocessor and verify the analog output for a digital signal.
5) Describe the block diagram of the 8155 I/O section and timer.
6) Describe the function of Handshake signals. prepare down the difference between setting the 8155 I/O ports in ALT 1 and ALT 3.
7) Draw a five-minute clock using 8254 and the interrupt technique. Illustrate minutes and seconds.
8) Describe how 8237 DMA controller transfers 64K bytes of data per channel with eight address lines in detail.
9) Identify handshaking signals and their functions if port A of 8255 is set-up as input port in mode 1.
10) Describe mode 0 and mode 1 of 8253.