Describe a specific ex of a cross between two parents, each homozygous for different traits, which would result in a phenotype that is distinct from either parental phenotype.
1. Indicate the genotype and phenotype of each parent and the offspring.
2. Indicate the inheritance pattern of the character described.
1. You may use imaginary organisms. Crosses involving dragons, hobbits, and unicorns are allowed.
2. The distinct offspring phenotype may not be a result of mutations.
3. Describe a cross that is not described in your textbook.