1) If two cells are 0.1um apart could they be visualized as two separate cells by a light microscope? describe why? Why does light of a shorter wavelength raise the resolution of a microscope?
2) Does margarine have more saturated lipids than vegetable oil from which it is made? describe why is the oil liquid while margarine solid?
3) Which one the Antarctic fish or Desert snake has the highest percentage of unsaturated phospholipids and describe why?
4) What are the differences between the differential centrifugation and density gradient centrifugation?
5) describe why and when do plant cells elongate from the point of osmosis? Describe the relationship between this high rate of expansion (20 to 75Um/h) and plant vacuoles?