1) Comparative analyses of____________ sequences, suggest that living world is divided into three domains: Eucarya, Archaea and Bacteria.
2) ____________________ is the term used for representing common ancestral line to dinosaurs and crocodiles and birds
3) Humans are more closely related to gorillas than to chimpanzees (State True/False).
4) What do you understand by ‘warm spot’?
5) 200th birthday anniversary of world's most creative and influential thinker was celebrated worldwide this year. We are now approaching another important anniversary on 24 November – 150 years since the publication of his famous book. Recognize the name of the person as well as the book.
1) describe the different tree building methods with advantages and disadvantages.
2) How do you measure distance between two sequences in the phylogenetic tree?
3) What do you mean by IPR? describe Patent, Copyright, Registration, Trademark, Industrial Design and GI.